If you are interested in XACS, please click the following buttons to submit your request. When we have acknowledged your request, you will find a download link at [Personal Center].
XMVB-GUI is built to help users build XMVB input file and visualize VB structures and orbitals from XMVB output.
Currently XMVB-GUI supports GAMESS-XMVB only. XMVB-GUI may be obtained for free. Following are the links for Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
When we have acknowledged your request, you will find a download link at [Personal Center].
If you need to download the program, please register as a user of the platform. Do you want to log in immediately?
A Quantum Chemistry Suite for Bonding and Interaction
User License Agreement
All XMVB Suite requestors MUST agree to the following license agreements:
1. I will not redistribute a copy of the object or executable file to a third party. Instead, I will refer any requests for copies of the programs to you at Xiamen University.
2. Publications in which the XMVB program is used will cite XMVB as (a) L. Song, Y. Mo, Q. Zhang, W. Wu, J. Comp. Chem. 2005, 26, 514; (b) Z. Chen, F. Ying, X. Chen, J. Song, P. Su, L. Song, Y. Mo, Q. Zhang, W. Wu, Int. J. Quantum. Chem. 2015, 115, 737.
3. Publications in which the XEDA program is used will cite XEDA as (a) P. Su, Z. Tang, W. Wu, WIREs Comput Mol Sci. 2020, 10:e1460; (b) Z. Tang, Y. Song, S. Zhang, W. Wang, Y. Xu, D.Wu, W. Wu, P. Su, J. Comput. Chem. 2021, 42, 2341.
4. I understand that copyright to XMVB and XEDA is retained by contributors to the XMVB SUITE.
5. I understand that no guarantee is made that the program is bug free, and no liability or responsibility is assumed for any limitations in the program.